RADIO DEER CAMP #190: APRIL 14th, 2024


RADIO DEER CAMP #190: APRIL 14th, 2024
Download archive at www.westcottradio.org
Donate to help keep SPARK! Radio and RADIO DEER CAMP on the air at: http://sparksyracuse.org/support/

Intro- LES HANDCLAPS: Surfin' Barista (Handclaps Records, Sessions: Brooklyn)

THE WILDWEEDS: Someday Morning (Confidential, No Good To Cry-The Best Of The Wildweeds)
JOHN FOGERTY: Almost Saturday Night (Asylum, John Fogerty)

THE VELVET UNDERGROUND: Sunday Morning (Verve, The Velvet Underground And Nico)
MARSHALL CRENSHAW
: Monday Morning Rock (Yep Roc, Field Day)

THE CYNZ: Room Without A View (Jem, Little Miss Lost)
THE SMITHEREENS
: Yesterday Girl (Enigma/Capitol, Smithereens 11)
THE GRIP WEEDS: Life Saver (Jem, How I Won The War)
THE ANDERSON COUNCIL: Love Bomb (Jem, Assorted Colours)

THE WHO: Dogs (Polydor, Direct Hits)
THE KOOBAS: Sweet Music (Grapefruit
, A Slight Disturbance In My Mind)
THE COURETTES: Daydream (Damaged Goods
, Back In Mono B-Sides And Outtakes)
THE TREMOLO BEER GUT
: Hot Hot Heatwave (Crunchy Frog, You Can't Handle...)

ELVIS COSTELLO & THE ATTRACTIONS
: Green Shirt (Columbia, Armed Forces)
THE CRICKETS: T-Shirt (CBS, T-Shirt)
DONOVAN: I Love My Shirt (Epic, Barabajagal)
THE BONZO DOG BAND: Shirt (Imperial, Tadpoles)


THE ARBORS
: The Letter (Legacy, Rock Artifacts Volume 2)
THE ZIG ZAG PAPER CO.: I Feel Free (U-Spaces, Lost Sixties Delights Vol. 5)
BIG DADDY: Dancing In The Dark (Rhino, Tales From The Rhino)

THE BIRD AND THE BEE
: You Shook Me All Night Long (Amazon Originals, You Shook Me All Night Long)

SHARON JONES & THE DAP KINGS
: Don't Wanna Lose You (Daptone, DAP-1143)
SQUEEZE: If I Didn't Love You
(A&M, Argybargy)
THE BEATLES: I Need You
(Parlophone, HELP!)
NILSSON: I'll Never Leave You (RCA, Nilsson Schmilsson)


THE KINKS
: Mister Songbird (Reprise, The Great Lost Kinks Album)
THE LAZY EGGS: I'm Gonna Love You (Enterprise, E-5060)
THE SPIDERS: Don't Blow Your Mind (Oktay, Don't Blow Your Mind: The Mascot Sessions)
NRBQ: If I Don't Have You (Omnivore, High Noon-A 50 Year Retrospective)

PAUL McCARTNEY: Playboy To A Man (MPL, Flowers In The Dirt-SDE)
THE MONKEES: Long Title: Do I Have To Do This All Over Again? (Colgems, HEAD-OST)
THE CRITTERS: No One But You (Now Sounds, Younger Girl: The Complete Kapp & Musicor Recordings)
THE ELECTROMAGNATES: Airwave Hello (Big Stir, Airwave Hello)

TERRY & THE CHAIN REACTION: Keep Your Cool (Kent Soul, The Fame Studios Story 1961-1973)
SPARKS: When I'm With You (BMG, Past Tense-The Best Of Sparks)

THE SHADOWS: The Savage (Witch Doctor) (EMI, At Abbey Road)


OUTRO: MILES DAVIS: Milestones (Columbia, Milestones)

Popular posts from this blog

RADIO DEER CAMP #195: MAY 19th, 2024

RADIO DEER CAMP #194: MAY 12th, 2024

RADIO DEER CAMP #193: MAY 5th, 2024